If you’re wondering why you see so much advertising for East Texas car accident lawyers, it’s because our area’s roads are so dangerous. According to news reports, at least eight East Texas residents have died in auto accidents in the last several days.
East Texans Lost in Recent Car Accidents
- On October 26, Rolondo Reyes of Lufkin and and Quinnon Gardner of Center both died when Gardner reportedly crossed into the oncoming lane.
- On October 28, a truck collided with an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) under conditions of limited visibility in Cherokee County. The ATV driver died after being ejected. On that same day, Carthage resident Travis Phillips died in a truck accident when Phillips failed to negotiate a left-hand curve and his vehicle overturned.
- On October 30, a sixth-grader from Nacogdoches in a rollover truck accident in Smith County. On that same day, Grand Saline resident Autumn Sierra McLane was walking along Highway 80 when a truck hit and killed her.
- On November 1, two Henderson ISD students died after a three-vehicle wreck in Rusk County.
What to Do If You or a Loved One Are the Victim of an East Texas Car Accident
- If your vehicle is struck while you’re inside it and the car is operable, move to a safe place as soon as possible—usually the right-hand shoulder of the road.
- Assess if anyone in your vehicle is injured. Never try to move someone who appears to be injured. If someone is injured (including yourself), contact emergency services via 911.
- If you don’t need to contact emergency services, contact the police and make an official report. For that report, you’ll want the following information:
- A description of the car, truck, or motorcycle that hit you
- Its license plate, if possible
- A description of the driver, if possible
Why Choose the Roach Law Firm for Car Accident Cases?
- We Don’t Collect a Fee Unless We Win
For most victims, the best option is finding a team of East Texas car accident lawyers that operates on a contingency basis, like the Roach Law Firm. Contingency-fee firms don’t make money unless they win, so their clients have nothing to lose.
- We Recover Your Lost Wages, Medical Expenses, and More
When you’ve been injured due to another driver’s negligence, you shouldn’t have to worry about bills. The Roach Law Firm’s experienced attorneys are experts in car accident injury compensation and the car accident settlement process and will recover what you deserve.
- We Get Tough with Insurance Companies
Insurance companies make money by refusing to pay for injury claims like yours. The party at fault in an accident will often try to avoid court by making “lowball” settlement offers. Don’t fall into this trap! Find a good car accident lawyer and discuss the matter. Earlier this year, Roach Law Firm Partner Nelson J. Roach showed why this is important: He won a $1.1 million jury verdict in an accident case filed against Walmart after the retailer had offered to settle the case for $150,000.
- We Personally Attend to Your Case Beginning to End
Unlike other firms, the Roach Law Firm handles your case from beginning to end. You’ll have access to our top attorneys from the moment we file your case until we win at trial.
- We Have a Track Record of Success
We have secured substantial settlements and jury awards for car accident victims, like this $730 million truck accident verdict—the fourth largest in the nation.
If you or a loved one have suffered a car accident in East Texas or the surrounding region, call our East Texas car accident lawyers at (903) 645-7333 or fill out the electronic form on this page. We’ll will be in touch with you as soon as possible.